04 January 2006

Happy Birthday Viral

Hey, It was Viral's Birthday on 29th December!

I was playing cards with Prashant, Rinkesh and Dharmesh on 28th Night.
Suddenly Mobile started ringing with SMS tones.
First one was Hardik.
Next few SMSs were from Pinal.
Last from Gayatri.

I woke up early next day. Received calls from My Parents & Minesh, Ishwarkaka & Varshakaki, Gaurav & His Mother, SMSs from Sweta & Jigar.

Went to nearby Temple. Then reached early to office.

Thanks to Rinkesh, I got lots of Birthday Bumps from all colleagues.
Kirit & Dushyant also came to wish me after reading the HR mail about my B'day.

Got lots of mails from friends ...
Hemali, Chetu, Jyoti, Sejal, Roocha, Bhavika, Piyush, Amar, Umesh, Maulik, Mitali ...

Co-incidently it was birthday of Chaitali also ... Happy Birthday to you, too !!!



   Umesh gave an ultimate gift to me...

   He send these two photos of mine ...
    Thanks Umesh !





Also wished by HRs - Sumita & Margaret and the receptionist Parizad before I left the office for the day.

I left the office early to start my trip to Goa ...

For Information about Goa Trip, Wait for the next blog ... ;)

C U ...

Take Care !!!

No comments: